Referral Terms & Conditions
Thank you for sharing Anomalie with your favorite brides-to-be. Here are some important details:
Anomalie offers brand advocates (“Referrers”) the opportunity to participate in its Referral Program. We reserve the right to terminate the Referral Program at any time, for any reason. The Program is administered by Anomalie. Referrers are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Referral Program. By participating in the Referral Program, Referrers agree to use the Referral Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as an Referrer or to participate in the Referral Program in any other manner. Referrers may not participate in the Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations. We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Referrers from participation in the Referral Program at any time at our sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws (including, without limitation, through any failure to include any disclosures as required by the FTC or otherwise required by Anomalie).
- The Referrer must be a legal resident of the United States of America or Canada; and be at least 18 years old.
- No part of the program is directed to persons under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you may note use, access or participate in the program at any time or in any manner.
- No previous purchase is required. Previous Anomalie brides (customers) and non-brides (non-customers) alike are eligible.
Making a Referral
- The Referrer must register at dressanomalie.com/referral to make a referral. Once registered, the Referrer will be provided with a unique referral link that allows the Referrer to earn rewards for Qualified Referrals only.
- Referrers must respect the spirit of the Referral Program by only referring real individuals who meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions.
- Referrers cannot refer themselves. For example, a Referrer may not create multiple or fake accounts with Anomalie or participate in the referral program using multiple or fake email addresses or identities.
- Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Referral link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in Anomalie’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer's account and deactivation of the personal link. Anomalie has a no-tolerance spam policy.
- A “Qualified Referral” means that all of the following conditions are met: (i) the Bride-to- be (person referred) is a new customer; not previous registered with Anomalie under any email address or alias (ii) the Bride-to-be must sign up using the Referrer’s unique referral link to redeem the reward. If the Bride-to-be registers with any other link, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral (iii) The Bride-to-be’s purchase with Anomalie must include a custom dress and (iv) the Bride-to-be did not return or request a refund for said custom dress.
- In the event the Qualified Referral receives their custom dress, the Referrer will receive an email from Anomalie to process the reward valued at fifty dollars ($50).
- The reward earned by Referrer is void in the event the Bride-to-be requests a refund for the custom Anomalie dress.
- Rewards may be redeemed in various forms at Anomalie's sole discretion, including, but not limited to in the form of a Visa or Amazon.com gift card. Restrictions may apply. For example, if the Reward is in the form of a gift card, gift certificate or voucher, it may be subject to the issuer's terms and conditions. Neither Visa nor Amazon.com are sponsors of this promotion.
- To redeem the referral offer valued at one hundred dollars ($100), the Bride-to-be (person referred) must meet all the criteria of a Qualified Referral.
- Each referral offer is single-use and cannot be combined or ‘stacked’ with other referral offers towards the Bride-to-be’s purchase.
- Referral offer cannot be combined with any other Anomalie offers.
Verified Qualified Referrals
- Rewards are subject to verification. Anomalie may delay a reward for the purposes of investigation. Anomalie may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Anomalie deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on Anomalie, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of Anomalie's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or reward is verified.
Transfer and Value of Credit and Rewards
- Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered or sold.
- Upon termination of the Referral Program or any portion thereof for any reason, or upon cancellation of a Referrer's Anomalie account for any reason, any unredeemed rewards that have not yet been delivered to Referrer are forfeited.
← Back to Referral Signup